Monday, May 11, 2009

Apathy

You know, I haven't written anything storywise since February. It's somewhat frustrating. Haven't really drawn anything in a long while either. Finding it hard to find inspiration or reason to do either. I'm hoping it will pass soon.

At least I'm still reading, got a lot of books waiting in a pile for their turn. And I'm flying to Italy this Sunday to see a friend I've not seen since July 2007, so it's been way too long. Maybe the change of scenery will do some good.

So that's what's been up with me. Not a lot. We had a small thunderstorm today: first of the spring. They don't usually come this early here, and all I heard was one long, loud rumble. But still, I guess it means summer's on its way. It looks pretty outside. Would like to go out, but can't be arsed.

No comments: