Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I aten't ded.

Yeah. I'm not. Just working hard. At rare moments hardly working. Sleeping a lot. Drawing a lot. Trying to write a lot.

Last night, actually, I wrote the most epic conversation ever for the comic. I'll give you a snip:


"What did you say, just now?"

"Huh?"

"Just now. When we came in. You said something."

"Oh. I did?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. Oh! ***!"

"...yes?"

"You asked who he is."

"...who?"

"***."

"I did?"

"He did."

"I did?"

"Yeah."

"What?"


***'s name has been censored to protect the innocent.

Mad skills. I has them. *cough*

The next chapter of Sun-kissed (in case anyone's still reading) is about half done. Just a few more scenes. But shit is going to hit the fan at work, until halfway through April, and other stuff's going on, so I'm making no promises about getting the chapter done in, say, two weeks/before April or anything like that.

It still amuses me that Blogger asks ME whether I'm sure I want to enter S-K when I'm signed in. Durr. It's my blog. I know what's in it. It's okay. You can let me in without asking.

Over and out!

No comments: