Friday, September 19, 2008

My collections. Let me show you them.

Bored. Can't write. No inspiration. Have some pictures!

Mah action figure collection. Part of it anyway.



Freddie Mercury from the seventies, Kino (Kino no tabi or Kino's Journey) and Seras Victoria (Hellsing) as groupies/security. There ain't no getting past those two girls.




Final Fantasy VII has been a major obsession of mine for... near seven years now.

Aeris: That's the one! He stepped on my flowers! *pointing at Reno*
Cloud: ...I'm going to enjoy this.
Vincent: The flowers shall be avenged.
Reno: Not cool, yo.
Sephiroth: Excuse me, people. Are you forgetting who's the real threat here?!

Can't wait to get Zack up there as well. ^^




L from Death Note. His clothes are made of real cloth and clothes from my old Barbies fit him as well. I have photographic evidence of this.

He's probably pondering how to finish the sentence hanging in the air...




Axel and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II, fighting over the last seasalt ice cream. Oh what fragile thing a friendship is...




And my latest purchases, Red XIII/Nanaki and Cait Sith from FF7. They don't have a proper home yet. No room on the Seventh shelf.


That's not my complete collection... I also have Edward Scissorhands, two more Seras', a tiny Cloud, Orko from He-man (the 80's one), Maggie Simpson, Roger Rabbit from Who framed Roger Rabbit, and Zidane Tribal and Vivi from Final Fantasy IX. I might be forgetting something... or rather, someone.

No comments: