Wednesday, October 22, 2008

For the Horde!

So, lately I've been playing (maybe a bit too much?) World of Warcraft. But it's been so much fun doing quests again, and to run around Khadgar with my little blood-elf rogue. Ilmyra is already lvl 25. ^^ Yeah, a tiny little rogue, I know. I have one friend who also plays on the European servers, but all his characters are between levels 60 to 70, so we're in quite different leagues there. =)

Also, just finished the next chapter of Sun-kissed, so there will most definitely be an update this weekend. The chapter still needs quite a bit of editing, but I really need to be awake for that. Now I'm not. ^^ The amount of smileys is clear proof of that.

Alo also, Blizzard is good. I spent countless hours playing the old Warcraft-games as a kid (I forget which one we had, though... should still have it somewhere), and every time I see a familiar name or hear a familiar sound I just squee. ^^

Also also also... there is no also also also. I'm off to bed, long day of work coming tomorrow. After that, the bosses will be gone for a week. A whole week! Oh joy! Guess what O'll be doing?! 8)

I guess there was an also also also after all. ^^

No comments: