Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mmm.

I've had two Very Bright Ideas this week, and it's only Wednesday!

First one (on Monday): to bleach some of my hair and then dye all of it red, to get red hair with brighter stripes.

Result: Failure. Forgot that my hair won't bleach properly, especially where it's been dyed previously. Ended up with carrot-y red from forehead to top, and the rest goes from dark red to purple (because one bottle of dye wasn't enough). Still, it's been worse.


Second one (today): to mix Bailey's to milky tea.

Result: 100% success. Mmm.


My right wrist, which sometimes gives me trouble, has been aching increasingly all day, so I should probably rest it. And keep it warm with lots of tea and Bailey's. Maybe watch some Due South, which is more amusing than I had remembered. ^^

1 comment:

nowkku said...

Haaste odottaa blogissain ja sitäpaitsi, MIE UNOHIN PYYTÄÄ KUVIA PÄÄSTÄ!!
Joten hopi hopi, kansa vaatii katsottavaa ^__^

Ja joo, mie valvon vieläki. Tajusin et 3. kivi auringosta tulee ja jumahin :P