Friday, February 27, 2009

More toys!

Nowkku asked to see my new toyshelf after I rearranged it, and moved the little buggers from the top of my bookshelf. So here you go! ^^



From left to right: Zack Fair, old school Cloud Strife, Nanaki, Aeris Gainsborough, Cait Sith, Vincent Valentine, Reno of the Turks, Advent Children Cloud on his Fenrir (that thing is SWEET) and, last but never least, the one and only Sephiroth! *dun dun dunn!*

All are from Final Fantasy VII and its spin-offs. Zack is my favourite, has been from day one. Now that I have him, I consider my collection complete. Well, until they make figurines of Cid and Barret. Then I'll get the rest of the girls as well.



Some other toys... from left to right, hide-plushie (in front of him two small figurines, one of a fairy and one of three dragons), Moritz the dreamcatcher, Saara, my first toy ever (a Sarah Kay doll from the turn of the 70s and 80s), a few small figurines, a self-made plushie of my original character, and a small cat which used to belong to my granny. No one really knows where it came from.



A bigger picture of the shelves and their environment. Yes, those are Tolkien-style runes on the wall. And a Zack wall scroll. And a Cloud-plushie. ^^ I'm a callipygian geek.