Friday, March 27, 2009

Thru the wire

Maybe I should update here sometime as well.

Computer went and died on me about a week ago. I still haven't installed all programs, since it's a bit odd still. Little bugger...

Work is... yeah. Wish I could get another job, but this isn't the best of times to be looking for a job.

And now my jaw is hurting. Can't open my mouth properly, I don't know if it's the wisdom teeth on the right or what.

But it's not all bad! The boss will be in only for 2½ days next week; I'm seeing at least one of my friends this weekend, spent the weekend before last with Nowkku, and after Easter am going to the capital area for (hopefully) a long weekend. Easter is also great, a long weekend. Mmm.

Oh, here's a reading recommendation: http://www.wondersnail.com/

Basically it's a story about a snail on a roaring rampage of revenge. The horror! The angst! The terror of his enemies as they flee! The SUSPENSE! *gasp*

No comments: