Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 92 - halfway through!

Like the title says. Today I've been here in England for exactly three months. Actually, almost to the hour right about now. In a way it only feels like it's been a few weeks, but also, like forever. The weather has been pretty much the same, and even though we have moved from winter to spring, with the lack of snow and everything else I'm used to in Finland, it's hardly noticeable to me.

I'm not having a very good day today. So far anyway. Back to work soon, so at least I won't have time to angst. Heh. But right now I'd like very much to go home, back to friends and family and cats. Not the same job, though. Eh, maybe I'll feel better again once things settle around here. It's been a bit... different lately.

Speaking of home, I already have a list in my head on what I want to do when I get back. Take a bath. Drink a bottle of Pommac. Eat Fazer blue. A lot of it. Sleep. A lot. Cuddle the cats. Most of these can be done at once, but I doubt the cat-cuddling and bath will be possible. Not without a lot of scratching anyway.

And most importantly, see friends and family again. I miss you guys.

Right now, back to work. Later, alligators! o/

No comments: