Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Remember, remember, the 5th of November...

And congratulations America! Woo!

What a bright and sunny -and cold- 5th of November it has been. I had intended to spend the afternoon, after getting off work, doing some casual questing in WoW (Ilmyra is 32 already!) and by watching V for Vendetta. Again. Instead, I spent four and a half hours trying to get an especially stubborn virus out of my computer. The smarter one eventually gave in and disappeared, after I had completely lost my temper and drank half a bottle of Amarula fruit cream.

Then I watched V for Vendetta. The end music is still playing. Hugo Weaving is the man. I've liked him since I first saw him in The adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the desert. That's got to be the best movie in existence.

Tattoo is healing very nicely, the old skin is pretty much all gone. Sweet. I got two more planned!

Now, to bed.

No comments: