Saturday, May 24, 2008

~48 days to go!

Yesterday I changed a power supply to a computer, rewiring the drives and everything. The amazing thing is that the computer actually WORKS.

Well, it worked yesterday. No one's yet tried whether it still works today...

I started to put up one of my stories onto the net. You can read it here: http://kashiistories.blogspot.com/

it's also linked on the front page of this blog. Correctly, this time. I wrote the address incorrectly at first and took me two days to realize it. Updating schedule is (tentatively) supposed to follow the days in the story, so first actual part coming today, the next on Wednesday. After that I'll try to keep it up, but I've only written a few days of it. Well, a timetable should be enough reason to get my ass writing. If I have enough free time. And that's a big IF.

Umm, what else... I feel much better about being here now that I know the end of this gig is really coming, and not too far away. And especially because the bosses seem so cool about me leaving and not coming back. I was terrified about telling them.

Right-o. I think that's it for now.

No comments: