Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Spam spam spam spam

Okay so it's actually a bridge BOARD, not port. Good to know. And the reason the other two didn't work was because they were made to work only with one drive, not with two as we were attempting. You learn something every day.

Pissing with rain for about the third day in a row. Luckily the weather was nice yesterday while I was in Reading. Ah, British weather.

Changing Sun-kissed update schedule into weekly since that's far more realistic than daily. Not that it seems to have any readers... *cries* heh.

Can't for the life of me remember what else I was going to write, and since it hasn't come to me in the ten minutes I've spent staring at the screen, I'll leave it until the next time. Bye!

2 comments:

nowkku said...

Anteeks vaa mut kyl mie sitä oon luken *lällättää* ^__^

Kashii said...

Iik apua mulla on lukija! X)

*hali* ^^