Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Honey, I'm home!

Yay! Arrived at home last Monday evening, safely and more or less in one piece. Unfortunately I have no net connection at home, I'm updating this at N's place while she's in the sauna. Hee. ^^ I've got about ten pages worth of text on my short holiday in London, but that'll have to wait for another time. And really, I doubt anyone will want to know all the details, so I'll just write up a short account.

Last week was supposed to be my last at that job, but as several unexpected things happened, I reluctantly agreed to go back for a few weeks. Next Monday.

...

That gives me a week's holiday here at Finland. Almost three of those days are already gone. But at least the bosses are paying for the flights. And maybe this week off will be enough to make me last a few more over there. Few more very busy weeks, I'm afraid.

Sun-kissed will most likely not update this week; I can surely say it will not update on time, since Wednesday is already almost over. I've barely started Wednesdays chapter. I know what happens in it, but haven't had time to write it. It will update as soon as I can manage finishing it. Sorry! But as I've not seen my friends and family in about seven months, and won't see them again for a while, I'm afraid writing, no matter how much I love it, will have to take backseat for a while.

In summary, London was brilliant and stole my heart again, going back to UK next week, now having a movie night with my best friend. Back later!

No comments: