Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's the final countdown!

Hello boys and girls! Less than 48 hours now until my work here is done. Wahey! May be that next time I get to write here will be from Finland. Hee. Home sweet home.

After yesterday I can add electrician to the list of things I've been here. And the boss said I could try rewiring a wall socket today. Ooooooooooookay then. Under his supervision, of course. He also said that by the time I'm forty, I should be able to beat any man with the skills I've learned here. Bah. I'd say by the time I'm 30! Considering that I've done pretty much everything here from plumbing to building a computer. Still need to learn to fix a car, but I doubt I'll get a chance to do that within today and tomorrow. And certainly not on their Daimler! ;)

I should probably start packing soon. Going to do laundry tonight, so after that. Eek! Take care, everyone!

1 comment:

nowkku said...

FREEEEDOMMMMMM!!!!!!!
\o/

_o_

\o/

Pijä hauskaa Lontoos, mie ilmottelen huomenissa jos saan jottai siitä pääsemisestä tietää ^^ Itella kusemisesta riippuu tuleeko tieto vaiko ei.

^^ Orjuus on ohi!!!! HIHHIHIHHIIII!!!