Sunday, July 6, 2008

Miiidniiiiight, all alone in the computer roooooooom

It's 1 o'clock really, almost bedtime, but since I'm on the computer...

Friday was interesting... *cough* it was my 200th day here! The day I leave is #206, so almost there. Just over 80 hours. Yes, I'm a tiny bit excited.

The 'new' girl left on Saturday after she had a small accident on Friday. Nothing serious, but her parents wanted her home and since they were the ones to pay for her ticket, home she went.

Also, had a strange encounter on Friday evening. I was taking some waste water out to the bonfire on the backyard (thanks to all the gardening we've done, the pile for the bonfire is the size of a small house). As I got close to it I noticed some movement right by the bonfire. A little teeny weeny bunny, just sitting there, eating a leaf with its eyes closed. I froze immediately, not wanting to scare it. I think it hadn't noticed me, since it just carried on eating. I lowered my bucket of water to the ground and got down on my hands and knees. The bunny still had its eyes closed as I crawled closer. Only when I was so close that I could have reached out and touched it, it jumped away. But just a few inches. I moved closer, it jumped a few more inches.

Odd. Usually the rabbits here (and there's so many of them they're a menace!) hop away from the slightest sign of human activity.

Humm ho, what else... four more mornings here. Four more times I will go to bed here. Eight more walkies with each dog. Four more times will I close the shutters in the evening.

Hee. Night night!

N, onnea haastatteluu! ^__^/

1 comment:

nowkku said...

Kiitti hani ^^ Täällä ollaa jo tulisilla hiilillä ja kello on vasta 8. Yllättäen nukutti tosi hyvin, paitsi Kuupa vaati päästä paskalle klo 2.30. Senkin jälkee vielä nukuin ku tatti ^^

Hitsi ku mie ootan et sie pääset sieltä jo tulee :D