Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Still alive.

Almost halfway through this gig, only 16 more days to go! I think I should mention to my bosses that I'll be going home soon, don't you think? =p Not looking forward to it, since I know at least one of them is going to put up a fight. Also, because there's still no sign of that urgent job I came here to do, it might well be I'll be home before it gets here. Can't be helped, I guess. I'm not gonna change my schedule anyway. Sounds selfish and is selfish, but I've worked my ass off here and I need to get out for good.

Umm, nothing special happening here... besides the above. Last week I learned what happens when you drop a walkie talkie into the toilet bowl. It stops working. Oops. So used to carrying one, when I was in Finland my hand kept creeping to my backside, where I keep it.

Ooh, gotta dash to the village! Yay, good long walk. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vieläkö sie hani oot elossa ku et oo päivittän moneen moneen päivään? :/