Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bat dung and updates

No auction for me last time, the bosses made it in time, but I did end up crawling between the inner ceiling and the roof, covered in bat dung after we noticed a leak in the hot water boiler. At 2:30 in the morning. So the day wasn't a total loss, right?

The bats around here are quite small and cute. When I'd water the plants on the backyard in the evenings, they would come and fly around. The new girl does the watering these days. 'New', she's been here a month already!

11 days left!

Just updated Sun-kissed. My initial idea was to update Monday's chapter tomorrow, but it's not finished yet and I don't know how much work there is still to do tonight, whether I can finish it today or not. I haven't yet decided whether to leave it until the following Monday or put it up as soon as I can finish it. Tuesday's chapter is already done and ready, though!

Umm, that's all I can think of right now. So, tooduloo!

No comments: