Sunday, June 1, 2008

DO WANT.

...to see them live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EioHkqQ7qdw&feature=related

hide is there! Just as a hologram, but still. Those wacky Japanese. What will they think of next? But seriously, if they play Art of Life during the gig in France, I might not survive it. If so, know that I died with a smile on my lips. It's my absolute favourite song. Seeing the live from New year's eve 1993 is enough to blow my mind. Hearing it actually live might be too much.

Annoyingly enough, the French still have not verified that X will be playing during the Japan Expo. I now have a ticket for that day, but no idea whether I need a separate ticket for the gig. There are a lot of other bands playing there that you can go and see with just the ticket for the expo, but this is X.

Hee.

Learned a few things today while filling holes in the drive. When operating a large and heavy sledgehammer (to pack the new earth in the hole tightly), do not lift it so that you whack yourself with the butt of the handle on the chin. Also, I do not suggest dropping the sledgehammer, business end first, onto your big toe. Not onto any toe, but luckily my experience is limited only unto one toe. Both my chin and toe are fine, though. It's the rest of me that's dead tired. It's midnight and I've been working pretty much non-stop since 10am, so no wonder. Bleah. 39 more days... or maybe it's 38 already. Time does go by blessedly fast. Can't believe it's June already. My head is still somewhere in March.

Anyhoo, that's about it for tonight. Tooduloo!

No comments: