Monday, June 30, 2008

Sun-kissed excuses

Regarding Sun-kissed, today's chapter does seem like a bit of a cop-out, doesn't it? S was meant to meet Alby, but he had to cancel since it's against his chosen religion to leave the house on a Monday. His religion, which I hope to join one day, is called No Way In Hell Am I Getting Out Of Bed On A Monday -ism.

So instead, the girls just have sex all day long. You can imagine the details.

...

Ok, the truth? This one was really meant to be Tuesday, but I can't get Monday's chapter ready in time. Especially after a new plotbunny jumped at me from behind a corner, and I have to rewrite half of it. But it will be better than the original, I promise! Next Tuesday! It will also be the last chapter to come out before I go home. Weeeeeeeeee!

No comments: