Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bugger.

Some years ago I wrote a looooong FF7 fanfiction story. I just went to have a look on it on the website it's still hosted on, and noticed that they've gone and changed their settings so that the text in the story is now all bunched up. The dividers between scenes are all gone, and I liked to jump from one scene to another a lot. It looks horrible, and must be a bitch to read. Auuugh. I can either delete it, but that would also delete all the feedback I've gotten for it, or upload the whole thing again.

All 41 chapters. Re-edited. The whole 385 pages of it.

Crap.

I've been wanting to rewrite it for a long time, but it's not likely I'll have the energy or time for that until I get back home. Five more weeks... good news is, the new girl seems to be settling in well, is not afraid of work and getting dirty, and plans to stay until September. Which is nice. Will make my leaving here much easier.

No comments: